With our (first-ever) special guest Ariel Alter, we discuss deadlines, James pitches a movie about ham, and then we all answer the ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio’ questionnaire.
Mentioned in this episode:
+ meet our special guest Ariel Alter! she’s a motion graphics artist & illustrator (and our neighbor!) and you can follow her on Instagram.
+ Ariel’s animation reel!
+ Spinster Sisters web series
+ Rox’s latest mini zine “Pools” and “Messages” video
+ The Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 (and here’s Rox’s sketchbook done while watching)
+ ‘Game of Jones‘ segment on Late Night With Seth Meyers
+ You Too Can Have A Body Like Mine book by Alexandrea Kleeman
+ new tracks by LCD Soundsystem: American Dream & Call the Police
+ Chasing Coral documentary on Netflix
+ …we forgot to take a group photo, but here’s a picture of Geebs during the podcast instead
+ fan art of our pug Olive (aka GEEBS)
Inside the Actor’s Studio Questionnaire
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?